PAWHUSKA, Okla. - The Pioneer Woman Mercantile in Pawhuska announced Friday it is holding its second annual Halloween Hangout.
The family-friendly event will take place right outside in the shop on Saturday, October 26 while the Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond holds a book signing for her new cookbook at The Merc's event center.
The Halloween Hangout will feature live music, a caricature artist, pumpkin painting, and other Halloween-themed activities.
Anyone interested in getting a signed copy of "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier" can buy tickets here.
- Mother charged with murder after newborn baby found in trash bag, deputies say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Get paid $1K to watch 30 Disney movies, shows in 30 days
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- City claims ‘illegal alien' mistakenly killed by cops had no constitutional rights
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.