TULSA, Okla. - Airline passengers waiting on the tarmac at Tulsa International Airport were treated to lunch Monday by their pilot.
A passenger on a United Airlines flight, Sam Walker, said the pilot bought everyone on the plane lunch from Fat Guy’s Burger Bar in Tulsa. He made the call after a two-and-a-half-hour flight delay.
FOX23 reached out to the restaurant and they said this was the first time they’ve heard of a pilot doing something like that.
We are still waiting to hear back from United Airlines.
- Genealogy, DNA solve case of newborn left to freeze to death in ditch 38 years ago
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Teen sentenced to probation in crash that killed three pedestrians, including baby
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mom walked in on man molesting her 7-year-old daughter, deputies say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.