TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- The Philbrook Museum of Art announced that it will partner with the Gilcrease Museum to offer free admission to federal employees and their immediate family members during the government shutdown.
- RELATED STORY: Oklahoma banks assists customers impacted by government shutdown
- Federal workers are required to show their photo I.D. or badge to get in for free.
- The Tulsa Air and Space Museum will also offer free admission to federal employees and their families.
- The current government shutdown is the longest in U.S. history.
- 'It's what we prayed for': Jayme Closs' relatives relieved after Wisconsin teen found safe
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Sisters, 12, 14, charged with shooting, stabbing mother to death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- FDA warns chocolates could be contaminated with hepatitis A
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.