TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police dispatch said someone was hit by a car in east Tulsa Friday night.
- It happened on I-244 near Garnett around 8 p.m.
- OHP reports two eastbound, outside lanes of the highway were closed during the investigation. Traffic was able to pass on the inside lane.
- Officials said the victim lost his leg when he was hit. His condition is critical, but doctors said he will live.
- The driver reportedly took off after the incident.
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol wants anyone with information about the driver to contact investigators
- There were no witnesses and no suspect description.
- Vehicle fragments found at the scene were collected.
- WATCH FOX23 Jackie DelPilar's updates above.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
- Sam's Club abruptly closes locations across the country
- U.S. issues ‘do not travel' advisory for 5 states in Mexico
- Killer herpes from Florida monkeys could pass to humans, scientists warn
- Arrests of nearly 70 people at party 'incredible waste of resources,' legal analyst says
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.