CLAREMORE, Okla. — A new cannabidiol business in Claremore is offering customers an alternative to some prescription drugs.
Claremore American Shaman opened in November, and owners Jonathan and Tony Dietrich said they've already had a steady stream of customers.
The store sells CBD-infused oil. The cannabidiol is derived from hemp. It contains a small amount of THC, found in marijuana, but is non-psychoactive. The product is legal in the U.S.
The Dietrichs said people ranging from babies to senior citizens can use CBD oil products to treat a variety of ailments including seizures, inflammation and diabetes.
- Kelly Clarkson says she's 'not above' spanking her children
- Pope to moms during baptisms: 'Feel free' to breastfeed at Sistine Chapel
- New Hampshire ticket sole winner in $559M Powerball jackpot
- Medical marijuana seen at risk following move by Sessions
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
Cox Media Group