TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The fight over DACA continues in Green Country.
- People in Tulsa marched Saturday to show their support for the Obama-era policy that protects those who were brought into the U.S. illegally as children.
- President Trump set a March 5 deadline for protections to end, but Congress has not yet come up with a permanent plan.
- WATCH FOX23 Cornelius Hocker’s full report above.
- Woman prevents girl's kidnapping by pretending to be potential victim's mother
- Armed Stoneman Douglas resource officer 'never went in' during Florida shooting
- Hero German shepherd takes bullet for teenager in home invasion
- Green Country Schools respond to various threats
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.