Bartlesville, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Eight patients and two workers were taken from Jacquelyn House Intellectual Disability Care in Bartlesville and hospitalized on Wednesday.
- Authorities told FOX23 a medication mix up caused the problem.
- The patients were supposed to get flu shots, but may have been given insulin instead.
- Crews showed up after someone pulled the fire alarm for help. One person had passed out by the time medics arrived.
- Everyone is stable at this time.
© 2020 Cox Media Group