Bartlesville, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Eight patients and two workers were taken from Jacquelyn House Intellectual Disability Care in Bartlesville and hospitalized on Wednesday.
- Authorities told FOX23 a medication mix up caused the problem.
- The patients were supposed to get flu shots, but may have been given insulin instead.
- Crews showed up after someone pulled the fire alarm for help. One person had passed out by the time medics arrived.
- Everyone is stable at this time.
- Oklahoma lawmakers want to rename part of Route 66 after Trump
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Screen time linked to diminished brain development in young children, study says
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Man wearing ‘Ain't Nothing Illegal ‘Til You Get Caught' T-shirt arrested in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.