PAWNEE COUNTY, Okla. - The U.S. Marshals Service announced Wednesday that a Pawnee County man wanted on rape allegations has been arrested in the Philippines.
Law enforcement took Adrian Dean Eddings II into custody on Wednesday. Officials said he fled the United States on Jan. 20 after the rape investigation began.
A warrant was issued for Eddings’ arrest two days later.
Pawnee County deputies worked with marshals to find Eddings. He is being held in Filipino custody until he can be returned to the United States.
- Florida man arrested after throwing burrito at girlfriend, deputies say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Medical pot sales in Oklahoma top $4.3 million in January
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Kindergartner hit in the face with ruler by teacher for telling on classmate, family says
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.