OWASSO, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Owasso police say a man shot at a Whataburger restaurant met with the gunman before the shooting
- The shooting happened Dec. 8th when the victim was leaving the Whataburger near 96th St. North and Highway 169.
- The victim was taken to hospital with a gunshot wound to the head. He is expected to be okay
Owasso police released new information about a shooting at a Whataburger on Dec. 8.
In the incident report police said a suspect entered the store and met with the victim. After meeting the individuals left the store. Shortly after the meeting police said the individuals left the store and the suspect and associates got out of their vehicle and fired several handgun rounds into the vehicle, hitting the victim
A customer at a Whataburger in Owasso is hospitalized after a shooting Thursday.
The victim was transported to a nearby hospital in serious condition with a gunshot wound to the head.
FOX23's Hector Mejia gave an update from the scene Thursday on Facebook:
Police said they believe two shooters may involved.
Whataburger released a statement:
"We’re working to gather the details about what occurred, and we’re doing everything we can to support the Owasso Police Department to help them in their efforts. We appreciate all their hard work and ask that you direct any questions about this active investigation to them.”
- Health Department: Oklahoma mumps outbreak impacts vaccinated patients
- Broken Arrow to gather at officer's funeral
- Doubt surrounds Santa’s story about dying child
- What you need to know about the Yahoo hack
- Police search for suspects in more than 20 break-ins
© 2018 Cox Media Group.