OWAASSO, Okla. - An older woman reportedly hit a 13-year-old boy with her car in Owasso Monday morning.
The teen was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
It happened around 11 a.m. at the Reasor's on 116th Street North.
Owasso police said the teen was walking on the sidewalk in front of a parking spot with his mom, and the woman ran over him.
Officials believe the boy was drug under the car.
They said the driver, a 92-year-old woman, tried to put her car in reverse, but she accidentally put it in drive instead.
Officers did not issue any citations or charges, but they are still investigating.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- No Prince hologram during Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl halftime show, amid backlash
- Trending stories with FOX23 News on Facebook
- East Tulsa hit-and-run crash leads to arrest
- Drastically cold morning before winter precip chances move in
- Ottawa County crash closes eastbound lanes of Will Rogers Turnpike
© 2018 Cox Media Group.