OWASSO, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Owasso High School is hosting its first naturalization ceremony on Wednesday.
- This is one of 11 scheduled naturalization ceremonies in 2019 listed for the state by the United States District Court for the northern district of Oklahoma.
- School cheerleaders and band member cheered for the new citizens as they walked through the halls.
- Those being sworn in represented 31 different countries.
- Movie starring 'The Walking Dead' actor wraps production in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Alex Trebek undergoes additional chemotherapy
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa Beer & Wine Festival to be held at Gathering Place
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.