TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Danny O'Connor of House of Pain fame tells FOX23 Tulsa's upcoming "Outsiders" House is on track for a possible ribbon-cutting in March, to coincide with the 35th anniversary of "The Outsiders."
- The house will act as a museum of memorabilia from the 1983 film based on S.E. Hinton's beloved novel.
- Work going on inside the house right now includes faux-finishing the paint on the walls to give it an authentic look.
- There's a benefit this weekend at Circle Cinema and a screening of "The Breakfast Club" November 25th that will feature a meet and greet with actor John Kapelos, who played Carl the Janitor in the film.
- O'Connor says another event is planned for the movie "Valley Girl," which will feature an appearance by actress Deborah Foreman, who played Julie Richman.
- New online game is for black women tired of people touching their hair
- Trump slams 'ungrateful fool' LaVar Ball in tweets
- 3-strikes felon sentenced to life in prison is released early, now charged with murder
- Parents upset after Toys R Us cancels orders; company hasn't refunded money
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
Cox Media Group