TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The University of Oklahoma - Tulsa campus and City Council hosted a meeting Monday night to address homelessness in south Tulsa.
- Officials wanted to educate people on what is being done to help end homelessness in the city.
- They said addressing homelessness is different in south Tulsa compared to downtown because there are fewer resources and facilities on the south side of the city.
- Leaders at the meeting shared information on what neighbors can do to help end homelessness. That is all available here on a list put together by the Community Service Council.
- WATCH FOX23 Amanda Hari's full report above for more from the meeting.
- Make sure you know these new laws for Oklahoma drivers
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- MacKenzie Lueck: University of Utah student missing after taking Lyft from airport
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Iran calls new US sanctions 'outrageous and idiotic'
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.