- Someone shot and killed Loeta and William Huls 9 years ago
- They say someone took Leota's purse around the time of her death
- Craig County Deputies and Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation want to solve the cold case
- They offer a $10,000 reward for information that could solve the case
"We are hopeful this large reward for information will entice someone to come forward with information to help progress the case. Relationships and life situations change over time. Investigators believe nine years after the horrific homicides is the right time to come forward," Jessica Brown, OSBI Public Information Officer, said.
Anyone with information should call the OSBI hotline at 1-800-522-8017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma revenue bill fails in State House
- Pit bull at Boston shelter adopted after 361 days
- Substitute teacher removed from classroom amid sexual battery charges
- Family mourning couple's death after Tulsa fire says they've fallen victim to thieves
© 2018 Cox Media Group.