TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- OSBI officials are investigating a suspicious death in Cleveland in Pawnee County.
- Officials say they received a call from Pawnee County about the suspicious death near the
54000 blk of S 36520 Road.
- According to OSBI, there was a fire at the residence on June 6.
- Thursday human remains were discovered in the debris. The remains have not been identified.
- Medical examiners, fire marshal, Pawnee County deputies and OSBI Crime unit are on scene.
- FOX23 is on the way to the scene.
- Cornelius Hocker will have LIVE updates on FOX23 News at 5.
© 2020 Cox Media Group