TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- OSBI officials are investigating a suspicious death in Cleveland in Pawnee County.
- Officials say they received a call from Pawnee County about the suspicious death near the
54000 blk of S 36520 Road.
- According to OSBI, there was a fire at the residence on June 6.
- Thursday human remains were discovered in the debris. The remains have not been identified.
- Medical examiners, fire marshal, Pawnee County deputies and OSBI Crime unit are on scene.
- FOX23 is on the way to the scene.
- Cornelius Hocker will have LIVE updates on FOX23 News at 5.
- WWII veteran reunites with French woman he fell in love with 75 years earlier
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Cuba Gooding Jr. surrenders to police after woman claims he groped her at NYC bar
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Gathering Place announces Movie Night Series
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.