TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Osage County Deputies are investigating a body found near Hominy Creek.
- The family of Laura Pace says the body is hers. The sheriff's office said they are 90% sure it is her.
- People in a kayak found the body.
- Family members were on site as crews pulled the body from the water.
- The medical examiner will determine what happened.
- WWII veteran reunites with French woman he fell in love with 75 years earlier
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Cuba Gooding Jr. surrenders to police after woman claims he groped her at NYC bar
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Gathering Place announces Movie Night Series
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.