- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Filling The Void meets every Friday at noon in downtown Tulsa to give away food and drinks to anyone in need.
- Organizers handed out more than 200 bagged lunches on Friday at 3rd and Detroit.
- Volunteers say that they always aim to meet people's needs on an infividual basis.
- Filling The Void has served more than 150-thousand bagged lunches over the last 15 years since inception.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.