TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Opening statements began Wednesday in the trial of a teen accused of murder
- James Knapper found guilty of degree murder for the shooting death of Deouijanae Terry
- The state played Snapchat videos of Knapper, one showed him looking up the case on line and one showed him singing and dancing with friends
- A Tulsa Police Department gang officer testified Thursday that Knapper and Terry's boyfriend were in rival gangs
- Knapper is wearing a shock box during the trial, prosecutors say he's a problem inmate
- Wednesday a relative of Knapper reportedly started a scene yelling and was removed from the courtroom
WATCH: FOX23 talked to the victim's father about the trial so far:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Two people arrested in child sex crime allegations
- Shooter reports Tulsa's 10th homicide
- FOX23 INVESTIGATION: Virtual kidnappings targeting families
- Police: Tulsa man was 'looking for love in all the wrong places'
- FedEx driver honored for stopping flag burning in viral video
Wagoner Co. ADA accused of DUI in hit and run
© 2019 Cox Media Group.