Tulsa, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- An Oologah-Talala High School special education teacher is accused of sexually abusing a student on school property.
- Officials told FOX23 that authorities arrested the teacher -- Daniel Bodine -- in North Dakota
- Officials say they have been investigating this incident for the last month.
- According to the Rogers County sheriff, the investigation started when the victim's mother found an inappropriate text thread on her daughter's phone.
- Officials say they have found evidence leading investigators to believe that the sexual activity between Bodine and one of his students happened on school property of a six month period.
- Costa Rican government issues warning on tainted alcohol, at least 19 dead
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Michelle Obama most admired woman in the world, new poll finds
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tiny, glow-in-the-dark shark discovered in Gulf of Mexico
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.