TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Oolagah residents say they are concerned about the amount of grass that's being mowed and put on local public roads.
- The piles of grass can be seen near Boundary Road and in the center of the town.
- A resident told FOX23 the piles of grass are most dangerous for motorcycle riders. He says three of his friends have fell off of their bikes because of the grass.
- Hurricane Florence live updates: Category 1 storm makes landfall in North Carolina
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump denies 3,000 died in Hurricane Maria: 'This was done by the Democrats'
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Man who Tasered his children sentenced to life plus 192 years in prison
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.