TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police and EMSA medics responded to a deadly shooting on Aug. 8.
- Officials said Roy Cobb was shot while riding a bike in north Tulsa.
- It happened near 36th Street North and Mingo around 9 p.m.
- The incident was first thought to be a hit-and-run, but police said when they arrived the bicycle did not appear to be damaged and the man had been shot.
- Police said Cobb was transported in critical condition but died early Thursday morning.
- Officers said the Cobb left a home in Owasso and was riding his bike to Tulsa.
- On Aug. 10 police arrested 17-year-old Hayden Sainsbury as a suspect in the shooting.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
- Good Samaritan helps Tulsa deputy subdue man
- Report: Asbestos, chemicals found in Playskool crayons, school supplies
- $5 million lawsuit filed against Rachael Ray's 'Nutrish' dog food brand
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Disney sleep hotline offers bedtime messages from Mickey, other fan favorites
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.