HENRYETTA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A Marshal-involved shooting is under investigation in Okmulgee County on Thursday.
- U.S. Marshals say they were serving a Tulsa County warrant in rural Henryetta near Chesnut Road and South 220 Road Wednesday night around 9 p.m.
- A member of the Marshals task force shot and killed Corben Jones.
- We're working to get more information. DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- AT&T settles unlimited data throttling suit, will pay $60 million
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Simmons Prepared Foods recalls poultry products for possible metal contamination
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Prosecutors charge man with hate crime in acid attack
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.