TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- One person is dead after a stabbing Thursday.
- Police told FOX23 Lance Gatzman and another man in his early twenties were fighting over a bike behind the youth services building near 4th and Peoria.
- People from youth services tried to break up the fight, and the victim started trying to get away.
- Gatzman chased him and stabbed him in the upper body. The victim later died in the hospital.
- Police found Gatzman by the Katy Trail. He is being charged with first degree murder.
- The Youth Services of Tulsa released a statement:
- Witnesses are still being interviewed.
- FOX23 went to the scene.
- Check this story for updates.
© 2020 Cox Media Group