TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- One person is dead after a stabbing Thursday.
- Police told FOX23 Lance Gatzman and another man in his early twenties were fighting over a bike behind the youth services building near 4th and Peoria.
- People from youth services tried to break up the fight, and the victim started trying to get away.
- Gatzman chased him and stabbed him in the upper body. The victim later died in the hospital.
- Police found Gatzman by the Katy Trail. He is being charged with first degree murder.
- The Youth Services of Tulsa released a statement:
"As you can imagine, we’re heartbroken and focused on our youth and staff right now. Thanks for checking with us."
- Witnesses are still being interviewed.
- FOX23 went to the scene.
- Check this story for updates.
- CRAZY VIDEO: Driver runs into Jeep to stop it from hitting family crossing road
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Cardi B starring in 'Fast and Furious 9' with Vin Diesel, Tyrese
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Animal cruelty a federal felony under new bipartisan legislation
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.