TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- One man is dead after a crash in west Tulsa early Thursday morning.
- Tulsa police told FOX23 the crash happened near 40th Street and Southwest Boulevard around 2 a.m.
- Police say the driver appears to have rolled or partially-rolled his pickup truck after hitting a bridge embankment.
- Police identified the driver as Richard Cravens.
- This is a developing story. DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Coca-Cola widened its lead versus Pepsi in cola wars last year, report says
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Yorkie owner shoots, kills pit bull after it mauls his dog to death
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.