TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police say two men used a ladder to climb onto a roof and break into the T-Mobile store near 21st and Lewis around 2. a.m. Monday
- Officers say the suspects stole about 50 cell phones, iPads, and watches. They also took $1,000 in cash.
- Police used the T-Mobile Safe Tracker to catch up with the suspects in a white truck on the B.A. Expressway.
- Officers chased the truck into north Tulsa, where police say the suspects ditched the truck on Peoria north of the Gilcrease Expressway.
- After searching for several hours, police caught one suspect.
- Police are reviewing surveillance video now to get more information about the two men, and the suspect still on the run.
- If you have any information call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
- WWII veteran reunites with French woman he fell in love with 75 years earlier
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Cuba Gooding Jr. surrenders to police after woman claims he groped her at NYC bar
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Gathering Place announces Movie Night Series
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.