TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a deadly shooting in east Tulsa
- Tulsa police say two men were shot outside Torchy's Briar Patch bar near 11th and 129th E. Ave.
- Tyrone Mitchell,49, died from his wounds.
- Police say the men walked out of the bar, started talking with a group of people, then there was a confrontation and gunshots started.
- Police say one man was shot in the back of the head, but the bullet did not penetrate his skull, so he went to the hospital but was later released.
- Police say the other man was shot in the leg. He tried to run away, but collapsed and died in front of a house near the bar.
- Police believe the group of people planned the confrontation/ambush on the two victims.
- Police say the man who died had a gun on him, and they think he may have fired back at the group.
- Police say this may have started as a feud between two motorcycle groups that might relate to something that happened over the weekend.
- In August 2018, officials charged Kevin Fields, Kenneth Walters and Mark Alexander with second degree murder. Police believe more people may have been involved.
- Police arrested Fields on Aug. 6 and Tony Stinnett was arrested in Las Vegas and charged with second-degree murder.
- The bar's owner Torchy Jane Wolf, said she wants people to know that the bar is clean, safe and in a friendly neighborhood.
- Oklahoma breaks record with hottest May in state history
- California bans state-funded, sponsored travel to Oklahoma
- Jury awards 4 cents to family of black man killed by deputy in own garage
- El Monterey frozen burritos being recalled after customers complain of plastic in food
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for more stories
© 2019 Cox Media Group.