• Deadly Tulsa fire started when box fan fell on gas stove

    By: Rick Maranon

    Updated:

    TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:

    • Fire officials say a gas cooking stove and a box fan led to a deadly fire Thursday night 
    • Officials said there was not a working furnace in the home and they had a fan set up to blow heat from the gas stove into the home. The fan fell on the stove and started the fire
    • One person died in the fire
    • It happened near 5th and Harvard in midtown.
    • Police said an older woman was found dead inside the home.
    • A second person was taken to the hospital.
    • Watch FOX23 Rick Maranon's full report above.

    Watch: Firefighters at the scene of the fire

    ---

    5 Things to Know: Trending on FOX23.com

    Next Up: