TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police said a cyclist is dead after getting hit by a truck early on Saturday, July 28.
- Tulsa police told FOX23 the accident happened near 11th and Harvard around 12:42 a.m.
- Police said a 2004 Chevy pickup headed west on 11th hit two cyclists in the outside lane.
- One cyclist died after being rushed to the hospital.
- The other cyclist suffered minor injuries.
- Police said the driver of the pickup went to the hospital for a mandatory blood draw.
- Officers said the cyclists were using proper lighting on their bikes.
- An arrest warrant was issued for Timothy James Littrell on Aug. 8. He's accused of second degree murder and DUI.
- Oklahoma recreational marijuana petition reaches goal
- WATCH: Woman climbs 285-foot cell tower, allegedly taunts police before arrest
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Video emerges showing Florida man with alligator moments before beer run
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Second firefighter killed battling blaze near Yosemite
© 2020 Cox Media Group