TULSA, Okla. - If you love margaritas, then On the Border has the job opening for you.
The Mexican restaurant chain announced Monday it's looking to hire a Chief Margarita Officer.
In the position, you would be responsible for "representing, and celebrating mankind's greatest gift - the margarita." Qualifications include being able to mix a drink on short notice and expert judgment on what makes a great margarita. Also, interested applicants must be 21+.
The ideal candidate must also understand that moderation is very important and encourage others to drink responsibly.
Benefits include free chips and salsa for a year and a $1,000 On the Border gift card on Feb. 22, National Margarita Day. Entries are being accepted until Feb. 17.
- Patriots set Super Bowl records with 6th title
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies seize $30K worth of marijuana, gun arsenal from grandmother's house
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots mom in face with unsecured gun
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.