OKMULGEE COUNTY, Okla. — An Okmulgee County deputy helped get about 100 pounds of marijuana off the streets over the weekend.
The deputy stopped a driver who was moving recklessly along I-40 and nearly caused a crash on Saturday. Officials said two adults and a baby were in the car.
Upon further investigation, the deputy found about 100 pounds of marijuana in the car. Officials said the street value is about $186,000.
Deputies arrested Shara Cumins of California and Lieutenant Holstick of Alabama on complaints of trafficking marijuana and child endangerment.
- Deputies arrest 'The Grinch,' charged with 'attempting to steal Christmas'
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Navien recalls tankless water heaters over carbon monoxide risk
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Complaint: Man tore down neighbor's holiday decorations while drunk, naked
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group