TULSA, Okla. - Oklahomans for Equality hosted its first ever wedding show this weekend.
Around 25 vendors were on hand to offers their services to LGBTQ couples planning a wedding.
Organizers decided to host the event after receiving numerous calls from people looking for information about businesses who are LGBTQ-friendly.
Oklahomans for Equality’s program director told FOX23 that several more vendors wanted to be involved, but there wasn't enough room. They hope to host another show in the fall.
The event lasted from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Oklahoma considers chemical castration for sex offenders
- Spice Girls confirm reunion is in the works
- Trump says GOP memo "totally vindicates" him, as it stirs more questions about the Russia
- California woman believed to be missing spotted on 'The Bachelor'
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.