TULSA, Okla. - A group of Oklahoma veterans are taking a trip to visit memorials in Washington, D.C., as part of the latest OK Warriors Honor Flight.
A community send-off for travelers was held Monday at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa on Monday night. The group will board a flight for Washington on Tuesday morning.
The group includes 75 veterans from World War II, Korea and Vietnam. The all-expense paid trip will last the full day.
They expect to return home around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- The Latest: Trump escalates Twitter feud with Rep. Omar
- Follow FOX23 News on Facebook for more trending and local stories in your newsfeed
- Restaurants add surcharge to patrons' tabs to help offset employee health care costs
- Scam alert: Your social security number has not been suspended
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.