TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe voiced his support for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency administrator Scott Pruitt.
Pruitt, the former Oklahoma Attorney General has been facing criticism lately related to multiple issues. The White House, congressional oversight committees and the EPA's inspector general are investigating Pruitt's ethical conduct, spending and more, according to the Associated Press.
Inhofe released the following statement about Pruitt:
- Oklahoma parent finds Blake Shelton's name in daughter's 1980s-era textbook
- Village bans some semi-automatic weapons, to fine owners daily who don't comply
- Bus driver helps girl with her hair after mother dies
- Tulsa teachers embark on 110-mile walk to lobby for education funding
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories delivered to your inbox.
© 2020 Cox Media Group