TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Green The Vote officials say they exceeded the number of signatures needed to add State Question 797 to the Oklahoma November ballot.
- State Question 797 is for the legalization of recreational marijuana.
- Officials say just because they reached the petition goal, it doesn't mean it will be added to the ballot.
- There is still a process to verify every single signature, then the governor has to approve it before August 27.
- RELATED: View TIMELINE of events since medical marijuana passed in Oklahoma
© 2020 Cox Media Group