ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Rep. Markwayne Mullin and state and local leaders met in Rogers County Friday morning
- This is the 4th meeting focused on the opioid epidemic in Oklahoma
- Leaders are hoping to find solutions and look at legislative solutions that can help stop more people from losing their lives to the opioid epidemic
- WATCH FOX23 Jeff Kolb's full report above.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Police arrest two after finding Tulsa motel room full of USPS mail sorting bins
- Join the conversation about the news that matters- FOX23 News on Facebook
- USPS tool lets you see what mail you're supposed to get every day
- Three arrested after Facebook Marketplace robbery in north Tulsa
- 13-year-old boy tied up, house robbed in Wagoner County
© 2018 Cox Media Group.