BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Governor Mary Fallin attended a Broken Arrow chamber of Commerce gathering Thursday
- Alfa Laval discussed the expansion of the company and the company's investment in Broken Arrow
- The project brings more than 200 jobs
- The capital investment totals more than $13 million
- Governor Fallin's leadership as a key factor in selecting Broken Arrow as a location for their expansion
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Prosecutors: Tulsa teen charged in deadly crime spree had previous history in juvenile courts
- Like FOX23 News on Facebook
- Asteroid the size of a house on track for Earth fly-by
- American hostage Caitlan Coleman, family rescued after captivity in Afghanistan: reports
- James Van Der Beek says he's been sexually harassed by 'older, powerful men'
© 2018 Cox Media Group.