- The Electoral College officially casts votes for president Monday
- Oklahoma Electors are legally bound to match the state’s popular vote
- Opponents of President-Elect Donald Trump are encouraging electors to ignore that law
- Oklahoma Electors began casting their ballot at 10 a.m.
- All seven formally selected Donald Trump
- What happens with the electors meet? READ MORE.
- Murder charges filed in Courtney Palmer case
- Suspect killed, woman found dead with dogs in west Tulsa
- Another year, another budget hole for lawmakers to address
- Frigid temps continue ahead of warm up for the week
- Winter Weather: Staying safe in Green Country
© 2018 Cox Media Group.