OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The Oklahoma Corporation Commission began responding after Oklahoma’s largest recorded earthquake
- The first round of wastewater disposal wells shut down last week in response
- The OCC held a news conference 3 p.m. Monday
- They say there are new developments in their response to the earthquake
- In the conference, officials announced 32 well closures.
- They said the closures will reduce 40,000 barrels of oil per day.
- They said new fault data caused them to take action.
- Officials said 14 wells will come off the shut in list and back online.
- Three others will be added to the shut in list.
- Officials are concerned a new fault is cued up and ready to go.
- Explosive south Tulsa firefight continues to morning
- Police work to get guns out of the hands of criminals after increase in violent crimes
- New fault data prompts more well closures
- Muskogee city councilors address pepper spray incident
- NCAA to relocate 2016-2017 championships from North Carolina
© 2018 Cox Media Group.