JENKS, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Staff at the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks posted on social media Monday about the building's unique storm shelter.
- During severe weather, staff and guests are instructed to shelter in the tunnel under the shark exhibit.
- They said that part of the building is designed to handle extreme force in order to support the water above.
- Sharks featured in the exhibit include bull sharks and nurse sharks.
- Read more about the aquarium's storm shelter in the post below:
© 2020 Cox Media Group