SAND SPRINGS, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A 7-year-old Oklahoma girl and her family are raising money to send her to compete in the BMX World Finals in Belgium next month.
- Kaylee Lovins will represent Team USA in the World Finals after qualifying in New Mexico in March.
- She usually practices at the Sand Springs BMX track, but recent historical flooding has kept her away.
- A GoFundMe page is active now and is seeking to raise $6,000 to send her to Belgium.
- WATCH FOX23 Amanda Hari’s full report here.
- 47 Jimmy Buffett fans fell sick on recent Dominican Republic vacation, group says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Woman accused of intentionally shoving elderly golden retriever into lake
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Harvard rescinds Parkland survivor's admission over past racist, anti-Semitic comments
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.