TULSA COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers are working to learn more about a fatal Tulsa County crash.
- Troopers say a black car made a lane change into the path of a white GMC Envoy on November 2 around 3:45 p.m. on Highway 51 near 265th West Avenue.
- Mathew Richards, the driver of the Envoy, was hospitalized and died five days later.
- Troopers say witnesses told them the black car made a u-turn after the lane changed and then traveled west toward Mannford.
- They want to interview the driver of the black car or anyone with information on the collision.
- Anyone with information may contact investigators by calling 1-866-OHP-TIPS or emailing OHPTips@dps.ok.gov
- Girls with nagging moms grow up to be more successful, study says
- 2 stabbed, suspect sets himself on fire in Delaware County
- Tulsa police respond to north Tulsa bank robbery
- THIS is how you tackle opposing left turns at medians
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.