TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol responded to a call about a collision involving a car and pedestrian around 3:30 p.m. Saturday on I-44 in west Tulsa.
- When troopers arrived, they found out the pedestrian died, and that the car that hit the man had left the scene.
- Police say that Jason Rudluff was driving the 2016 black Toyota Tundra.
- OHP released the name of the pedestrian on Sunday morning as 61-year-old Perry Killian.
- Witnesses told officials the car that hit him exited on 51st Street, stopped briefly and then continued.
- Officials are not sure at this time why Killian was on the highway.
- Car description: black newer model pickup with extensive damage to the front drivers side and to the drivers side.
- Investigators say anytime there's a death like this it is treated as a homicide investigation.
© 2020 Cox Media Group