TULSA COUNTY, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported a drowning at Keystone Lake Saturday.
- Officials said an 18-month-old child drowned after falling from a raft and into the lake
- Minutes later, emergency officials received another call that the child was found and there was a park ranger in the area.
- Emergency crews responded to the scene and searched the water.
- Officials say the child was found approximately 25 feet from the shoreline
- The drowning happened at Country Camp Corner on Keystone Lake.
Cox Media Group