TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- The City of Broken Arrow hosted Rumble in the Rose District on Friday.
- City officials moved the boxing matches from outside on Main Street to the Central Park Community Center on the edge of the Rose District.
- Broken Arrow Development Coordinator Brent Brassfield told FOX23 officials decided to move the event because rain chances could have on the fighters, television equipment and everyone's safety.
- Three of the fights were televised live on Showtime.
- Brassfield says it's the biggest sporting event in the Broken Arrow's history.
- WATCH the videos above for details.
© 2020 Cox Media Group