- Tulsa police officers followed a trail of blood in the street just north of a gas station near 15th and Denver, leading to a stabbing victim lying in a large pool of blood.
- Tulsa police say EMSA and TFD were tending to the male victim when they arrived on scene Sunday at 1am.
- Police say Mikell Miller and the victim argued and engaged in what appeared to be mutual combat.
- TPD says that at some point, Miller pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim numerous times.
- Police say it was then that the victim stumbled into the gas station with Miller right behind him.
- Officers say that Miller left then contacted them, handed over the the knife and said that he stabbed the man in self-defense.
- Police arrested Miller on complaint of assault with a deadly weapon.
- The condition of the victim is unknown at this time.
- QuikTrip officials released a staement on the incident:
© 2020 Cox Media Group