TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- A bridge rehabilitation project on U.S. 64 at the Arkansas River is starting Wednesday.
- The Oklahoma Department of Transportation recommends drivers be alert to slower traffic and plan ahead for delays both east and westbound US-64 at the Arkansas River in Bixby.
- Westbound U. S. 64 will be narrowed to one lane from 3 p.m. Friday until further notice.
- All lanes of eastbound and westbound U.S. 64 will be shifted throughout Saturday evening. Eastbound U.S. 64 will also be narrowed to one lane until further notice.
- The project is expected to be completed in April 2019 if weather permits.
- Sketch of white driver wanted in shooting death of 7-year-old girl released
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Tax refunds could be delayed with no end in sight to government shutdown
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Police: No charges filed in Tulsa Walgreens shooting
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group