TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Traffic was backed up on Highway 75 near 31st Street Wednesday.
- Officials said a juvenile pedestrian was seen sitting on the median before he was hit multiple times around 6 p.m.
- Northbound lanes were closed while emergency responders were on the scene.
- They reopened around 9 p.m.
- OHP confirmed one person is dead. They have not released his name or age.
- Troopers say the lights out in the area may have been a factor.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
5 Things to Know: Trending on FOX23.com
- Infant dies of starvation after parents overdose
- Gallup names 'Most Admired Woman' and 'Most Admired Man' of 2016
- Police: Collinsville teen posed as FBI agent to receive services from prostitutes
- Troopers: Lights out on Highway 75 may have been factor in juvenile pedestrian's death
- Pride of Broken Arrow heads to Rose Parade
Cox Media Group